To replace the mirror on the drivers side door:
1. unscrew the screw located in the doors hand grip
2. unscrew the 3 screws located at the bottom of the door
3. pop out the tab located on the side of the door (its a press in)
4. Now take the door skin off and set to the side.
5. take a small screwdriver and pop the center cap of the mirror brace out (its located in the center of the black mirror part on the INSIDE part of the car door)
6. unscrew the 2 screws out of the mirror holder
7. Take a 10MM socket and take the three screws out of the frame holder
8. pull the plastic down about 16 inches and disconnect the mirrors electrical connector
9. pull the mirror out of the car.
To install the replacement, just do it in reverse
How do you get 1000000 robux for free?
What is pokediger1s password on roblox?
What is Louis Tomlinson's IQ?
How many people signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4 1776?
Which way should you set your ceiling fan to turn - in the summer and in the winter?
How many kids did Alexander Hamilton have?
Does jimmy and Michelle capps have any children together?
What is modal fabric??
What were George Washingtons false teeth made from?
Who was Yale University named after?
What determines whether you are left or right handed?
What would you do if the internet was suddenly gone?
What is the longest plate appearance in MLB history?
What is the official name of the Statue of Liberty?
Why can't we remember our dreams?
What are the advantages of turnaround document?
What are advantages and disadvantages of micro planning?
How does a miptor exercise?
Is Randy Fenoli married to Liza Menelli or is Michael Landry his partner?
Are the friction losses of an induction machine linear?
BA-28 which is a recommended water-skiing safety practice?
Are friction losses of the machine linear?
Which three square numbers that add up to 125?