If you are changing the drivers side low beam light bulb, pop the hood & support it.
1) Grasp the Power Steering reservoir firmly and lift it straight up off its bracket. Move the reservoir out of the way to access the low beam headlamp bulb.
2) Get a screwdriver and loosen the screws. Some people may not need to loosen any of the screws, while others may only need to loosen 1 or 2 [there is a total of 3]. However, the more loose they are, the easier it'll be to twist and remove the bulb.
3) Grasp the bulb firmly; no need to disconnect the wiring at this time. Twist counterclockwise while you push in to release bulb from housing.
4) Once done, depress clip holding socket to bulb to separate.
5) To install: reverse procedure. Also it seems that the washer reservoir is in the way, but it is not (it's just a pain!).
Make sure you don't touch the glass part of the headlight with your fingers to avoid leaving oil on the light that could cause the glass to break- trust me, you don't want to change these any more than necessary!
*I had to use a wrench to gently turn the bulb housing counter clockwise and a screwdriver to gently shimmy loose the old bulb out of the socket.
remove the screws that are holding it
How to replace left front door actuator on a 2005 honda accord hybrid
The 2005 Honda Civic has 16 valves.
Yes, the Honda Civic 2005 does have automatic windows.
The 2005 Honda Civic has a 5-speed manual.
The 2005 Honda Civic is a gas-powered vehicle.
The 2005 Honda Civic has an inline 4 engine.
behind the glovebox
The 2005 Honda Civic has single overhead cam (SOHC).
The height of the 2005 Honda Civic is 4 ft. 8.7 in. (56.7 in.).
The 2005 Honda Civic's turning circle is 34.1 ft..
The curb weight of the 2005 Honda Civic is 2449 lbs..