It's not easy. Tow bolts are on top of the starter and are very hard to get to because they are against the exhause manifold. One bilt is on the bottom and is easy to get to.
you will need a small ratchet set with joints.. Good luck. It's a pain but possible within about 2 hours..
Removal & Installation
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Raise and safely support the vehicle.
3. Remove the starter terminal cover.
4. Remove the terminal nut and separate the battery starter cable from the starter motor.
5. Disconnect the solenoid (S) terminal connector, if equipped with a starter mounted solenoid.
Ø To disconnect the hard-shell connector from the solenoid (S) terminal, grasp the plastic shell and pull off; do not pull on the wire. Pull straight off to prevent damage to the connector and (S) terminal.
6. Remove the starter motor retaining bolts.
7. Remove the starter motor from the vehicle.
8. Place the starter motor in position and install the starter motor retaining bolts. Tighten the bolts to 15-20 ft. lbs. (20-27 Nm).
9. Install the battery starter cable and a terminal nut to the starter motor. Tighten the terminal nuts to 79 inch lbs. (9 Nm).
10. Connect the solenoid (S) terminal connector, if equipped with a starter mounted solenoid.
11. Install the starter solenoid safety cap. If equipped.
12. Lower the vehicle.
13. Connect the negative battery cable.
Start the engine several times to check starter motor oper
How do you get 1000000 robux for free?
What's the most outdated thing you still use today?
How old is Danielle cohn?
How many people signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4 1776?
What is Louis Tomlinson's IQ?
Easiest way to lose lower stomach fat?
What cause the death of curly thornton?
If you are 13 years old when were you born?
What is modal fabric??
What were George Washingtons false teeth made from?
Who was Yale University named after?
What determines whether you are left or right handed?
What would you do if the internet was suddenly gone?
What is the longest plate appearance in MLB history?
What is the official name of the Statue of Liberty?
Why can't we remember our dreams?
How exercise physiologists regulate the diets and training of athletes?
What are the benefits and possible pitfalls of having an official curriculum?
What is the odd one out calcium copper chlorine caesium?
Is it illegal to pick tiger lilies in Saskatchewan?
Are the friction losses of the machine linear in induction motor electrical machines?
What is means The crisis of yesterday is the joke of tomorrow?
Are friction losses of the machine linear?
BA-28 which is a recommended water-skiing safety practice?
Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.