Changing the dash lights is easy. you can change them all in less then five mins. However... Getting to the dash lights is a bit time consuming.
Before doing this, you may want to ensure that your headlight switch is not the problem. The dim/bright adjustment became defective and was the main cause of my dashlights not coming on.
Easy way to check is to turn the dim/bright to the full on position, this will light up all all of the dash lights including the radio and heater/defroster lights. If this does the trick then replace the Headlight switch.
If not follow the guide below. (I also had to replace some lights)
1) Carefully remove trim around driver side dash (upper and lower trim)a flat head screw driver normally does the trick.
2) Locate all the screws they will be starshaped heads, get the screw bits, it will make work go faster.
3) Start removing the screws. you will have to remove the headlight and wiperblade knobs.
4) you will need to remove the upper and lower shields then you will have access to the guage compartment.
5) you will need to remove the trip around the plastic gauage shield.
6) remove the guage sheild.
7) you should have access to the guages.
8) remove the guage trim, it is the plastic dividers between the guages, it is there to cover the seams.
9) remove the guages. once you remove the screws the guages will pull out. Becareful not to damage the conncetions on the back of the guages
10) you should now see the lightbulbs. They remove fairly easily.
11) turn on the lights to ensure everything works.
12) reassemble in the reverse order.
Good Luck. And again it is highly advisable that you ensure you have the starshaped screw bits of various sizes. Wal-mart normally carries a small set for a few bucks.
how do I replace a fuel pump on a 1993 Ford Bronco 302 5.0 L
A 1989 Ford Bronco II has a ( 2.9 liter / 177 cubic inch V6 engine )
$ 300 magnaflo sounds same as stock
Yes. The Bronco body style didn't change again until after 1989.
I believe that is a ( C6 ) 3 speed automatic transmission with the 351 in a 1989 Ford Bronco
how to replace a thermostat on a bronco 198511
A person can visit a Ford dealership and ask for a 1989 Ford Bronco fuel diagram. Many times the Ford dealers will have mechanics on hand and they can give a customer a copy.
Where can you find instructions for taking apart the hub to replace rotor on ford bronco xlt 1995
That depends on the size of the engine
if its an automatic, and a four speed, E4OD?
About 4,500 pounds.
can you please provide ma a spark plug wiring diagram for a 1989 ford bronco v6 so i can print it i beleive my wires are on wrong
You may need a universal joint if you are unable to get a socket straight on it due to the belts/fan.
what lights you talking about get a haynes or chiltons manual or take it to a repair shop
( .054 inch spark plug gap ) according to fordparts.com for the 5.0 liter / 302 cubic inch V8 engine in a 1989 Ford Bronco
my 86 full size bronco haha
A wiring diagram of a 1989 Bronco 11 fuel pump can be purchased from most auto parts stores. It can also be found in do-it-yourself repair books for a 1989 Bronco 11.
They were available either with manual or automatic transmissions.
Passenger footwell outer panel