Best Answer

Attached to the valve cover is a hose on the driver side. Unscrew the nut closest to the valve cover and that is the PCV valve. It is a straight PCV valve, not the elbow shape you may be looking for.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2006-12-20 23:58:47
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How do you replace the PCV valve on a 2000 Dodge Neon?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

How to replace mass airflow sensor 2000 dodge neon?

A 2000 Dodge Neon does not have a maf sensor.

Is the PCV valve grommet on a 2000 dodge neon supposed to come out?


Do you have to reset check engine light after you replace valve cover gasket on a 2000 dodge neon?

If the light is on, it will need checked and diagnosed.

Where is heater control valve located on a 2000 dodge neon?

A dodge neon does not have a heater valve. The inside temp is adjusted with an airflow control door inside the dash.

Where is the TCC solenoid in a 2000 dodge neon?

Inside the transmission, on the valve body.

How much does a tire rod cost on 2000 dodge neon?

A tire rod on a 2000 Dodge Neon cost approximately 119.00 to replace. 15.00 at Napa

Where is the modular in the 2000 Plymouth Neon transmission?

If you are looking for a modulator valve, it does not have one. Dodge does not use them.

How do you replace the in-dash speakers on a dodge neon 2000?

Rip the old ones out. Then replace with new ones.

Will a 2001 dodge neon motor work in a 2000 neon?

no a 2001 dodge neon motor will not work in a 2000 neon

Need instructions on how to replace a rear bumper on a 2001 Dodge Neon?

Haynes repair manual, Dodge Neon 2000 thru 2003. Book #30036

Can you replace a 2000 Dodge neon 2.0L engine without an EGR valve with one that does have an EGR valve?

I would say yes, in fact the engine you are removing SHOULD have one since it is a 2000, the wiring harness should already have the connector attached.

Where is the oil sending unit on a 2000 dodge neon?

Where is the oil sending unit on a 2000 dodge neon?

People also asked