Best Answer

It is actually pretty easy...I too thought it might be difficult. There is only one screw to remove.It is located on the outer edge of the lense. Remove the screw and easily pry out that same corner...the whole lens will come right out. I just recently did mine. I have to replace the starter!!!

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2015-07-15 20:47:50
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How do you replace the front turn signal lights on a 1999 Chrysler Town and Country?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

How do you replace speedometer cable for a Chrysler town and country?

Town and country vans have never had speedometer cables. The speedometer gets it's signal from the transmission computer.

What to do when signal lights are not working?

Either hand signal or check and replace your fuses and turn signal bulbs.

How do you replace the turn signal lights on a 2003 Tahoe?

For the front or rear turn signal?

Signal lights and hazard lights not working in 2002 passat?

It's the turn signal indicator-located behind the hazard lights.You have to take it out and replace it.

In a 1994 Chrysler Intrepid what is the cause of the dash panel not working aside from the signal lights?

check fuses

How do you replace signal lights on Jetta 2006?

You should follow the Youtube instructions.

How do you replace the rear turn signal bulb located on a 2004 Chrysler Town and Country?

Open the rear hatch of your van. There are two black button like protrusions behind the hatch next to the turn signal lamp. Pry these out and remove lens. Replace bulb.

When i operate turn signal switch it doesn't flash lights to the left or right but the emergency switch turn flashing lights on.?

Replace the turn signal flasher relay.

How do you replace the front turn signal bulb located on a 1994 Mazda 626?

Most of the cars now have composite lights and the lights have to be revomed to replace the bulbs.

Why won't my signal lights stay on when all of them work for a concord Chrysler?

You may have a weak or blown flasher unit.

I have a 1989 caprce classic. The signal lights do not work. The hazzard lights work .The brake lihgts work.?

Look for either a blown fuse or replace flasher unit for the signal lights (it is separate from the hazard lights flasher unit).

Where is the foglight switch to turn it on 2004 Chrysler sebring?

the multifunction switch... ( turn signal) twist it to turn on the lights and once the lights are on pull it towards the door to turn the fog lights on

People also asked