It's got a full walkthrough. Better than the one I was just gonna post. First of all - I have only done it once and only on the driver's side. The answer to the question for a 2004 Civic helped me - mainly by pointing me to the Owner's manual. That answer was for the passenger side which is a little different.
Definitely look in your manual if you have one as there are some helpful diagrams. Here is what I did:
1. Bought a bulb -- only my low beam was out but they are in the same bulb.
2. The instructions say do not touch the glass part of the bulb as the oils on your fingers will cause the bulb to burn out sooner (probably from additional heat). I left the bulb in the package until the last minute.
3. You don't need any tools - at least for the driver's side.
4. The Power Steering fluid reservoir (plastic) has to be lifted up off its bracket and pushed to the side to get to the bulb.
5. Unplug the electrical connector in the center of the headlight assembly.
6. Remove the rubber cover - about 5 inches in diameter - it just pulls off.
7. Notice the position of the bulb and how it is held in place by a wire assembly. Look at the base of the new bulb and notice how the old one is oriented so you will know how to put it in. One of the three electrical prongs you plug into is at the top.
8. On one side of the wire assembly holding the bulb in place - opposite side from a visible screw - push down and to the side to un-clip it. It is still attached on the other side - push it out of the way. That is all that is holding it in so the bulb will just come out.
9. Put the new bulb in. Make sure it is seated and oriented like the old one. Swing the wire assembly back into place and clip it. The bulb should fell solidly in place when you try to wiggle it.
10. Put the 5 inch rubber cover back in place and make sure it is seated. It is marked "Top" on one side - so make sure that goes up.
11. Plug the electrical connector back onto the bulb and turn on your lights to test it.
12. Put the power steering container back in place.
13. Remove the packaging and old bulb and shut the hood - you are done.
Order replace done
To replace a headlight on a 2002 Honda Civic first prop the hood open. Locate the headlight housing inside the engine compartment. Find the bulbs and remove them. Install the new bulbs.
drop the bumper and take the headlight housing out
The headlight on a 1985 Honda Civic is changed by lifted the hood open. Locate the housings for each headlight and find the harnesses for the bulbs. Pull out the old bulbs and replace them.
The headlight dimmer switch is located on the end of the lever. Remove the steering column so the lever can be properly reached.
its located under the left front headlight.
how to replace the thermal switch relay on a 1992 Honda civic lx
Grounds for a headlight on a 2002 Honda Civic are found stemming from the wiring of the lights themselves. To replace a ground remove the old wire and solder on a new one.
It should be the same way as the 90 and 91 just a clip holds the light in
The headlights on a 1998 Honda Civic use adjustment screws which are located on the side of each headlight in the engine bay. Tightening it will raise the light and loosening it will lower it.
part and labor?
Head over to YouTube and there are many informative videos on how to do this.
You pop the hood take and reach behind the headlight and pull off the bulb cover then pull the bulb out and put the new one in.
no because an accord headlight is much more longer than a civic headlight
$13 plus 5 minutes of your time.
how do you replace thermostat on 1994 Honda civic dx
Open the hood and then unplug the bulb from the back and then you must take the screws off the top of the whole thing and voila..
There is no relay. They are wired directly to the headlight switch.
Daytime running lights on a Honda Civic are the same as normal headlights. To fix or replace them, locate the headlight housing in the front of the car. Remove the plastic housing and replace the bulbs.
replace air filter on a 2004 Honda civic
You just need to replace the bulb. It should just turn and click out of the back of the lens (from under the hood) then just remove old bulb from the socket...
how do you replace a/c compressor for 1996 honda civic 1.6L
how to replace a clock spring in a 95 honda civic ex