It's got a full walkthrough. Better than the one I was just gonna post. First of all - I have only done it once and only on the driver's side. The answer to the question for a 2004 Civic helped me - mainly by pointing me to the Owner's manual. That answer was for the passenger side which is a little different.
Definitely look in your manual if you have one as there are some helpful diagrams. Here is what I did:
1. Bought a bulb -- only my low beam was out but they are in the same bulb.
2. The instructions say do not touch the glass part of the bulb as the oils on your fingers will cause the bulb to burn out sooner (probably from additional heat). I left the bulb in the package until the last minute.
3. You don't need any tools - at least for the driver's side.
4. The power steering fluid reservoir (plastic) has to be lifted up off its bracket and pushed to the side to get to the bulb.
5. Unplug the electrical connector in the center of the headlight assembly.
6. Remove the rubber cover - about 5 inches in diameter - it just pulls off.
7. Notice the position of the bulb and how it is held in place by a wire assembly. Look at the base of the new bulb and notice how the old one is oriented so you will know how to put it in. One of the three electrical prongs you plug into is at the top.
8. On one side of the wire assembly holding the bulb in place - opposite side from a visible screw - push down and to the side to un-clip it. It is still attached on the other side - push it out of the way. That is all that is holding it in so the bulb will just come out.
9. Put the new bulb in. Make sure it is seated and oriented like the old one. Swing the wire assembly back into place and clip it. The bulb should fell solidly in place when you try to wiggle it.
10. Put the 5 inch rubber cover back in place and make sure it is seated. It is marked "Top" on one side - so make sure that goes up.
11. Plug the electrical connector back onto the bulb and turn on your lights to test it.
12. Put the power steering container back in place.
13. Remove the packaging and old bulb and shut the hood - you are done.
How do you get 1000000 robux for free?
Give me food and I will live give me water and I will die what am I?
What is 8 divided by 2(2 plus 2)?
How old is Danielle cohn?
Who was Hillary Clintons running mate in the 2008 presidential elections?
What does kitty mean in Chinese?
Is 13 cm or 13 mm greater?
Which is greater 1500 mL or 1.5 L?
What are the dog days of summer?
What is the toughest academic course according to the Guinness Book of World Records 2011?
Why do so many foods "taste like chicken"?
Who invented Lincoln Logs?
How did chickenpox get its name?
What is doomscrolling?
How did the Wiffle Ball get its name?
Do schools still teach cursive writing?
How many ODD DAYS IN DECADE?
WHAT IS THE EXPECTATION ON THE SUBJECT NSTP AND TO THE INSTRUCTOR AND CLASSMATE?
What are the manifestation of a satisfactory selling career?
How does the dwarves music affect Bilbo?
An inverted image is the characteristics of a?
Why is there a need to familiarize yourselves with morphology of fishes?
What is the grammatical name and function of this sentence before the harvest began?
How should the state react the violation of law?
Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.