98 models have a remote oil filter assembly. The oil filter is centered beneath the radiator. If you have skid plates, there is an access panel underneath the filter, just look under the front of the truck and you should see it. To change the filter during an oil change:
1. Remove the drain plug at the rear of the oil pan. Allow oil to drain.
2. Unscrew the old filter. Make sure that the old o-ring comes off with the filter, or the new filter could leak.
3. Apply a light coat of oil to the gasket on the new filter.
4. Hand tighten the new filter, and then tighten an additionial 1/4 turn.
5. Reinstall the drain plug.
6. Fill with 4.5 quarts of oil.
Check under vehicle follow the fule line from the tank
The 2001 Chevrolet Blazer doesn't have a cabin filter.
It most certainly can. If in doubt, replace the filter.
You don't clean them - you replace them.
behind the frunt bumper
The oil pressure switch on a 1998 Chevy Blazer is on the side of the engine block. It is located above the oil filter.
read the manual
On the fuel line going to the carburetor.
how to replace a heater core in a 1997 Chevy blazer
under the drivers side on the frame
Where is the horn located on a 1993 chevy blazer
It is located in the gas tank. The tank will have to be dropped in order to replace it.