This job should take between 4 - 5 hrs (Depending how difficult crankshaft pulley is to remove.)
1. Disconnect battery.
2. Drain coolant, save in clean bucket if clean to reuse.
3. Remove Radiator
4. Set No 1 piston on TDC. on firing stroke. Clearance on both inlet and exhaust valves. **Do not remove when set.** Verify crankshaft pulley mark lines with 0 deg mark on lower cover.
5. Loosen water pump & alternator drive belts. Remove them from c\shaft pulley.
6. Place vehicle in 1st gear for manual, park for Auto, remove crankshaft pulley nut. Might need helper to brake front wheels, Nut is torqued at 90lbs ft.
7. Special pulley puller is needed to remove c\shaft pulley, secure and remove pulley.
8. Remove upper and lower timing covers (10mm bolts).
9. Loosen center tensioner belt pulley bolt, pull back, and tighten to hold in place.
10. Without moving crankshaft and camshaft remove timing belt guide and the timing belt.
11. Inspect, clean and replace all worn parts, & fit new seals.
Assembly is the reverse of disassembly. Torque all fasteners to specifications. Set timing belt tension correctly. Ensure valve timing is correct by checking marks line up thro 2 crankshaft revolutions