It isn't very hard but you need instruction. Go to Auto Zone and get a shop manual on your car for about $18 and it should have pictures and everything.
You'll need metric wrenches/sockets and 3/8 torx bit set.
1. drain coolant
2. with the drive belt still on, remove the 3 bolts that hold the pulley to the water pump. If the pulley rotates while trying to remove the bolts have a friend use a 1/2 rachet on the belt tensioner to put more tension on the belt so that way you can remove it.
3. take a 1/2 rachet or breaker bar and insert it into the belt tensioner and pull towards the front of the car releasing the tension on the belt allowing you to remove the belt.
4. Remove the pulley and be prepared to get fustrated. there are 10+ bolts/nuts and 2-3 torx bit bolts. The fun part is removing them. There is not alot of torque on these bolts so breaking them loose is not an issue. its not really a problem its more of a hassle. This is where a geared wrench would be real nice. Space is really the issue when you get to the bolts toward the rear, once you get all the bolts just pry the water pump off.
5. clean up any gasket material off the engine block and clean all the threads on the bolts.
6. put a small bead of silicone(rtv) on the both sides of the gasket(although not really necessary) then put water pump/gasket on the block and put all the bolts back in.
7. you should be able to tighten them as much as you can but remember there is not much torque needed, make sure to over all the bolts.
8. put the pully back on and tighten the pulley bolts and put the belt back on and tighten the pulley bolts again.
9. fill up on coolant
Here's more input from another FAQ Farmer:
Use high tack instead of silicone. Its much cleaner and goes on more evenly.
How do you set timing on a 1995 Cadillac Deville
a diagram or a picture of where the heater core is in 1995 cadillac deville is
The 1995 cadillac sedan deville is front wheel drive.
1995 concorse is making a ticking noise under the glove compartment
The starter on a 1995 Cadillac DeVille is removed by disconnecting the battery, unbolting the starter, and lowering it slightly. The wiring harness can then be disconnected, the starter removed, and a new unit put in place.
where is the idle control value on a 1995 cadillac sedan deville
Can 24 inch rims fit a 1995 Cadillac deville?Read more:Can_24_inch_rims_fit_a_1995_Cadillac_deville
might need to replace blower motor
The amount of horsepower for a 1995 Cadillac DeVille will vary depending on the engine type. The base engine on the car has 200 horsepower.