I've added a link below called "96+ Water Pump Replacement Procedure." It's a link to the replacement procedure with pictures.
1)Drain the coolant.
2)Remove the shroud: 7 - 10mm bolts
3)Remove the fan and clutch: There is no need to separate the fan from the clutch. The whole thing threads on to the end of the water pump. Turning counterclockwise removes the fan, clockwise tightens it back on (from the point of view of standing at the front of the vehicle facing the engine compartment). I don't know the size, because rather than break out all my wrenches, I just grabbed an 18 inch crescent wrench. Place the wrench on the nut and tap loose with a hammer. The tapping will break it loose. You have to tap it, if you just try to loosen it, the belt won't hold it and the whole thing will turn. After it breaks loose just spin it off.
4)Break loose the bolts holding the pulley on: 4- 13 mm or 1/2" bolts. Just break them loose, don't remove them.
5) Remove the serpentine belt.
6) Remove the pulley: Finish removing the bolts holding the pulley and remove the pulley.
7) Disconnect the hoses.
8) Remove the old pump: 4-14 mm or 9/16" bolts.
9) Clean the surface: Remove all traces of the old gasket.
10) Install new pump: Apply a bead of blue Permatex around the holes on both sides of the gaskets, put them on the pump and insert the bolts through the holes to hold the gaskets in place. Carefully lower the pump in to position. Thread the bolts into the block and snug them. Then remove the bolts one at a time, add the permatex to the threads, and then reinsert. (only do one at a time so that the pump doesn't shift and disturb the mating surfaces) Then tighten all the bolts.
11) Reinstall everything in reverse.
There will be a lot of air trapped in the system, so after you fill it, get the engine to operating temperature, shut it off, let it cool, then add more. The air trapped in the system can cause your engine to over heat if left unattended. I suggest filling the system with water only and run it like that for a day or two just to make sure there are no leaks. That way you don't waste your antifreeze if you have to do further repairs.
How many 3s in 313433535333?
Who was Cindy murdock married to before david murdock?
How many times does 12 go into 100?
Why did John price divorce Cindy price?
What is the ticker symbol for Goya Foods?
Why is John Price formerly married to Cindy Murdock why is he in prison?
Is 13 cm or 13 mm greater?
Where is the origin of the Panama hat?
Have you ever crashed a wedding or had your wedding crashed, if so what happened?
How many times did Joe Biden run for president?
What is the world’s oldest soft drink?
How many novels did Charles Dickens write?
What do the colors on America's flag mean?
How did Harry Houdini come up with his stage name?
What is modal fabric?
Accountancy is necessary while auditing is a luxury comment?
When arranging equipment at the front desk that factor should be considered?
When arranging equipment at the front desk what factors should be considered?
What is the shape of SiOCl2?
What does CTA stands for in ICSE board?
2. Under what condition is a diode never intentionally operated?
How did Angel Rain died?
BA-28 which is a recommended water-skiing safety practice?