How do you report an unethical police officer?

Contact City Hall or the police department within your hometown and request a police misconduct form. Fill it out and return it. If you do this, it's always wise to make sure your allegations can be proved and that it's not something that could be considered petty. Otherwise it may give the impression that you have a vendetta against the officer, therefore any future complaints may not be taken seriously.