To reset "CHANGE OIL" light, turn the ignition switch to the run position without starting the engine. Fully depress and release the accelerator pedal 3 times within 5 secondsThis method didn't work for me. After changing the oil in my brother's 2001 Grand Am this morning, I tried it about a dozen times with no luck. Wound up calling the local Pontiac dealer for help and the instructions I was given worked like a charm. Do this...
1. Open the Driver's side interior fuse box and find the red reset button. There's a little diagram on the inside of the plastic pop-off cover that tells you where it's located. On my brother's car it was marked "oil/tire reset".
2. Put the key in the ignition and turn it to the "ON" position. Do not actually turn the car on.
3. Push the red reset button once and let go.
4. Wait a second or two for the "Change Oil" light to start blinking.
5. Push the red reset button again but this time hold it down until you hear the chime/beep/complaining sound. The "Change Oil" light should turn off as soon as you let go of the button.
6. Put the cover back on the fuse box and you're good to go.
Where is the origin of the Panama hat?
Have you ever crashed a wedding or had your wedding crashed, if so what happened?
How many times did Joe Biden run for president?
What is the world’s oldest soft drink?
How many novels did Charles Dickens write?
What do the colors on America's flag mean?
How did Harry Houdini come up with his stage name?
What is modal fabric?
What does CTA stands for in ICSE board?
What is distinction percentage in ICSE?
Accountancy is necessary while auditing is a luxury comment?
What is pca in icse?
What mythic past does Toru dutt try to bring in her poems?
How do make a girl tickle me without tickling them or asking?
Is Jeff smith ABC weatherman married?
BA-28 which is a recommended water-skiing safety practice?