How do you serve divorce papers on someone from prison if the the court has put a no contact?

I believe the no contact is direct contact. Calling them or sending a personal letter. Divorce papers should come from the court and I don't think it would be considered contact. A lawyer could do it, but that costs. I think you file the papers with the court and they deliver them to the other person.