How do you shoot a basketball?
7 keys of shooting:
1. feet = base which means that your feet should be shoulder withe apart.
2. knees = bent make sure your knees are bent
3. elbows = over knee under ball which means your elbow is suppose to be over your knee and under the ball
4. wrist = wrinkles and that means you should see wrinkles on your wrist before shooting
5. hands = space that means when you have the ball about to shoot you can see air through a hole this means you have to hold it with your finger tips.
6. eyes= radar which means that you put your eyes on one small point like a nail at the back of the rim and you dont take your eyes off the one point
7. follow through = cookie jar; it's like when you were little and you brought your hands up so high on the counter so you could grab a cookie out of the jar on the counter.