How do you sketch a cat?
http://drawsketch.about.com/library/bl-step-cat.htm ***PICTURES ARE INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE ABOVE*** Drawing Step-by-Step Draw a Cat Draw these shapes, very lightly, arranged just as they are in the example:
- start with a rectangle
- add an upside-down triangle nose in the middle
- add a triangle underneath the nose, joined with a short line
- add the curve of the chin - draw the almond-shaped eyes
- draw the triangle ears
- add curves as shown for the neck and shoulder - add whiskers and long ear-hairs
- add fluffy short hairs under the chin and on the head.
- erase working lines and add more fluffy hairs. I've traced this drawing onto a fresh sheet of paper for a nice clean look.