How do you subpoena record?

If you are already involved in a personal injury civil case and want to subpoena records or witnesses, you-or your attorney-will need to file a request for the subpoena with the court, if the request is granted, then a process server will deliver the documents-they must be signed in order to ensure that the person who was served actually saw the papers. Once this happens, that person is legally bound to either give over the requested evidence or show up for depositions as a witness or show up in court. The attached law article goes further into the subpoena process.