I guess it's the little things he does, like if you catch him starring at you or paying more attention to you than anyone else.
Does he laugh at your jokes? Even the not so funny ones? Does he smile at you a lot? Try to talk to you a lot? Is he always around you when he can be? Does he always say yes when you ask him to do something? Does he ever blush when he is around you, or talking to you? These are all real blunt signs that he likes you.
There are a few signs that a shy guy likes you, If he shows more than half of these signs he mot probably likes you.
- He stares at you all the time. When you catch him he will look away real fast.
- He will try to always be in your area.
- He will do anything you ask of him
- He will always back you up
- He will always try to make you laugh, Even if this involves hurting himself or making himself look stupid in front of his friends
- He will ask for your MSN or Phone Number
- If he has your MSN, the moment you log on he will say hi. ( most guys )
- If he has your phone Number he will rarely text or ring.
- When talking he will look all around your face
- They will NEVER look at you breasts, ( If they like YOU not your body ) as a sign of respect
- They will always flirt back when you flirt with them
- They will always be happy to see you
- They will be happy when talking to you
- They will ask you out. ( If they are not shy ).
- They will always laugh at your jokes ( even the unfunny ones )
- He will blush when you give him a compliment
- He will give you compliments
- If you ask him does he like you he will blush and 50/50 he will say no.
- When someone says you like him while he is in the area he will blush ( same when someone says the same about him likeing you. )
Before saying yes to going out with them always find out weather they actually like YOU, some will only like you for your body or to make themselves look good in front of there friends. Sorry if i was no help.
There is a few ways you can tell when a shy guy likes you. You can tell by the way he looks at you, smiles, sets near you or touches you.
You ask him.
if he's too shy to talk to you, chances are pretty good he likes you.
well if he's allready shy just ask him if he likes u
You will catch him/her taking glances at you!:)
You can tell when a shy guy likes by observing a few signs. If he likes being around you, laughs at your jokes, compliments you, and does nice things for you, this may mean he really likes you.
Ask him if he likes you and if he studers tell him you like him
If He Is That Nice He Has Got To Be Worth The Risk
If he is shy and he likes you than he will come up and talk to you more than he talks to other people.
the guy probably is nervous about the girls reaction
He probably still likes you but is to shy to tell you. Maybe he found out your guy friend told you that he likes you so now he is changing his story because he is shy.
Just tell him
Talk to him and be yourself. If he likes you, great. If not, move on.
Like myself I'am a very shy person and recently i came across with this situation, if you dont wanna tell him directly give him hints, and tell him to not be shy.
Well, you can't really. You just have to ask him if he likes you, because being shy he gets 'scared' to tell you that he likes you and he most likely won't tell you unless you ask him, or unless he grows out of it.
he likes you if he is constantly talking about to his friends and you can also tell by the way he looks at you and acts around you
he may just be shy. find out for sure if he likes you and if he does tell him you like him to if you do.
Some girls will tell a guy that they like them while others may be shy and will not tell them.
when he is always looking at u and he smiles when he hears your voice
it means that he also likes but is too shy to tell it
probably, it normally mean that the guy who likes you is too shy to tell you himself but has told his friend
Because he is shy
it depends on what that guy likes.
Shy guys like strong, confident girls so ask him straight out!!He'll tell you and you'll have your answer.
if he can look everybody in the eye when talking to them, except you, bingo