You will need:
- a document that you want to fax
- a fax machine
- a fax machine to send to, as well as that fax machine's fax number (same as a phone number)
1) insert the document into the feeder of the fax machine - the feeder is usually at the top of the machine, and there is usually an icon on it to show which way to have the paper face up or face down
2) done the paper is in the document feeder, enter the number you want to fax to into the fax machine. The number gets entered just like a phone number does.
3) press send. The fax machine will attempt to dial the number. If the other fax machine picks up, the document will begin transmitting
4) watch the fax machine's display to make sure that the fax goes through. When the fax has been sent, you'll get a message saying the transmission is done.
Using a fax machine is a really easy process once you have done it a few times. Once you go through the initial process of learning how to use your fax machine by reading the instructions and then following them, you will know how to use your fax machine whenever you need it. A fax machine is not a complicated machine, but there is an order that you must follow when using the fax machine.
How many 3s in 313433535333?
Is it true that one human year is equal to seven dog years?
What is half of 74?
The more you take the more you leave behind what am I?
Why is it bad luck to walk under a ladder?
Is 13 cm or 13 mm greater?
Who has won World Series both as a player and manager for the New York Yankees?
How did the Wiffle Ball get its name?
Do schools still teach cursive writing?
Can eggs break inside a chicken?
Why do books come out in hardback first?
What happens when a beehive gets too full?
What is the difference between an optometrist and an ophthalmologist?
How can you tell when someone's lying?
Why do some people celebrate Christmas in July?
What are the advantages of stress interview?
What is the setting in the story creole democracy?
Which of the following best describes what is required to be reported to congress?
What makes dr sadao comment 'this man must have extraordinary vitality?
What is a classified data spill or negligent discharge of classified information?
Did Jim Quinn leave occ?
What does 692K mean?
What is APA Treas 310?