How do you write a proposal for a business to sponsor a beauty contest?
To write a proposal for a beauty pageant, because first impressions mean everything, it must be professionally written (no grammatical or spelling errors), be neatly formatted, and reveal the answers potential sponsors would want to know, which include, but are not limited to:
- Who the pageant will serve (ages, sex, other conditions for being contestants)
- Names of celebrities/organizations that are associated with the pageant
- When and where the pageant will be held
- What will your contestants gain from participating in the pageant (scholarship, self esteem, appearances, etc.)
- What will sponsors gain from sponsoring the pageant (name recognition as a supporter, logos on website and promotional materials, Program Book advertisement, etc.)
- Past achievements/experience related to pageantry
- The number of attendees/contestants expected
- Other sponsors (past or present)
- How many hits the pageant gets per month on its website
If you think you got talent and could compete in a beauty contest, you could go to a college that has beauty classes and ask them if they could possibly help you out in entering a beauty contest. It would help if you are currently attending that college. You could contact the beauty contest you're interested to join and send them samples of your work and hope that they gain interest and sign you up.