Real Estate
Real Estate Buying and Selling
Real Estate Investing

How does a parent go about giving real estate to their adult child?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-09-05 16:51:03

If the owner of the property is legally competent to transfer

the deed it is a very simple matter, contact the recorder's office

in the county and state where the property is located to for

information of the proper procedures.. If the person is not deemed

legally competent it becomes a very complicated issue and the

interested party will need to obtain legal representation for both


Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.