Asked in Pollution
Pollution

How does pollution start?

Answer

Wiki User
12/15/2015

How does pollution start?

First of all pollution first starts at manufacturing plants, where its already releasing pollution just be making parts or machines. Then with those manufactured parts people buy them for cars, machines, planes, you name it, any thing that runs on gas is 95% going to release smoke or a chemical substance. then when it comes to the ocean we all know people don't care where they dump their trash so obviously its gonna be the oceans most polluted by 60%, the other 40% is just any kind of liquid, or substance thats dumped in the ocean is the other 40%. then the deadliest one of all is the nuclear power plants it can turn something nice into something deadly like rain, when there is enough pollution and its about to rain, theres a high chance of getting acid rain, like we do now days. if your looking for a way to stop pollution here are some of the vehicles, factories, ect. that give the most pollution first the bus,train,pane,mortar cycle, manufacturing plants, motor boats, gas stations, anything flammable so don't do something stupid, any nuclear power plant, any manufacturing plant, basically any factory the puffs out smoke or spills any kinda liquid in any water source. if your looking for the most polluted county in the world is china in 1 place and America in 2 and Canada in 3 and Africa at the bottom of the seven contents why you may ask its cause most of Africa is wild life and deadly so yea not to many factories there so thats the place to if you don't like pollution while your there look out for snakes lol