It's roughly a 70.1%/29.9% split in favor of the oceans.
One third is surface and the rest is the sea.
Close to 75% of the Earths surface is covered by oceans and seas.
i do believe it is like 70%
Approximately 70% of earths surface is covered by the oceans.
Roughly 75% of Earths Surface is covered by water. (including the Oceans, lakes and land Ice).
70% of the earths surface is covered with water, the oceans are the most unexplored areas on earth
The largest percentage of the earths surface is covered by water mainly the Oceans (about 71%).
No. Approximately two thirds of the world's surface is covered by oceans
About 71% of the surface of the earth is covered by ocean. That leaves about 29% in the continents. So there is roughly 2.5 times as much ocean as continent.
In the oceans.
Approximately 75% of the Earth's surface is covered by saltwater oceans.
The oceans and other bodies of water
Approximately 71% of the Earth is covered by oceans.
Approx 7/10 is so covered.
Apart form the Oceans the earths surface is made of rocks.
70% of the earth's surface is covered by the oceans.
Bodies of water, such as oceans, sea's, rivers........
Approximately 70% of Earth's surface is covered by the oceans.
i think about 80 or 70