How is Emerald different from Ruby and Sapphire?
Pokemon Emerald has the following changes from Ruby and Sapphire:
- A number of aesthetic changes are made such as the color of certain rooms or the types of Pokémon seen beside trainers
- Each Pokémon Gym has a slightly different design except for the Mossdeep Gym which has a complete redesign
- Team Magma and Team Aqua team up and each try to resurrect Groudon and Kyogre
- Rayquaza is the featured legendary Poké on and plot-wise is your key to solving the main plot
- You may select between Latias and Latios once you defeat the Elite Four.
- There are several new islands which you may catch legendary Pokémon from the previous games. These however require tickets obtained from Nintendo Events
- Battle Tents replace Pokémon Contests.
- The Battle Frontier is made available.
- Wireless linking in the Union Room (as in FireRed and LeafGreen) is available.
- Double battles are more common
- You may obtain the Generation II starter Pokémon from Professor Birch after completing the Hoenn Pokedex
- Gym Leader teams have upgraded
- A number of other features have been altered or improved.
- A new section in the Safari Zone will be opened up once you're the Champion, this section will include Generation 2 Pokémon.
Answer. They are just different variations with different Pokemon to catch in each one. Pokemon Emerald is based around Rayquaza with a slightly different storyline, whereas Ruby and Sapphire focusd on the other 2 main legendaries., Groudon for Ruby and Kyogre for Sapphire. Also, on Emerald your characters get slightly different outfits. You can catch Rayquaza in Sapphire and in Ruby as well.
you can't Pokemon from diamond and pearl cannot be trade with Pokemon from ruby, sapphire, or emerald. the only ones that are different regions are fire red and leaf green can trade with ruby, sapphire, and emerald. or you migrate to diamond and pearl from fire red, leaf green, ruby, sapphire, or emerald. hope this helpd.
You have to cheat or trade them from Platinum or Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (Platinum and Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald contains them) or someone that got them. They aren't normally accessible in Pearl, they're only in Platinum and Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, and even then, in Platinum they are accessible only by event (excluding cheats), on Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald they're accessible after you active IN-GAME event.
Groudon is not available in Sapphire. You have to trade it from Pokemon Ruby, and there is only one Groudon in the whole Ruby game. you cannot catch groudon in sapphire, but you can have it by transfering it from Pokemon ruby or from Pokemon emerald you cannot catch groudon in sapphire, but you can have it by transfering it from Pokemon ruby or from Pokemon emerald
You have to trade from Pokemon Sapphire, Emerald, or Ruby. The only way is to trade one from emerald, ruby or Sapphire.(you need both the games finished to trade emerald, ruby or Sapphire to fire red or leaf green) It is in sky pillar after beating the elite four in emerald, ruby or Sapphire. You can also, as i heard (i don't think its true) but when you catch deoxys and DIDNT CATCH RAYQUAZA IN…