Asked in The End of the World (apocalypse)
How is the world going to end according to Islam?
October 21, 2011 10:09PM
This is what I found out, and if the terms in bold are not familiar to you, try to look them up:
- Jesus (the prophet in Islam) will return to Earth physically to help the Mahdi to end all wars and restore eternal peace.
- During the eternal peace, the wall that has imprisoned Ya'juj and Ma'juj (Gog and Magog) will be broken and will march forth in a large amount of soldiers.
- When the world is under Evil's control, Earth will summon a beast that will conquer Evil's reign.
- At one point in time, people (those who practice Islam) will go through Qiyamah, or the Afterlife. Allah will signal to the angel Israfil, to blow the horn which will mark the beginning of the day of judgment (to bring all people to attention). According to tradition, Muhammad will be the first to be brought back to life.
- The 2nd Time that Israfil blows the horn, all life will end.
- The 3rd Time that Israfil blows the horn, everyone will be brought back to life to meet their Lord for their final judgement.