Job Training and Career Qualifications
SYBA Exams

How long do you have to study to become a psychiatrist?

Be the first to answer!

Related Questions

It takes twelve years in to become a psychiatrist.

You have to go to Medical School to become a psychiatrist.

A psychiatrist is a specialist in psychiatry - the study of the mind and behaviors. They are not family doctors (known as Family medicine specialists). If the psychiatrist were to complete residency training in Family medicine, then he could be a family doctor.

You don't really have to study to become a waitress.

Yes, as long as he is a baptized Catholic who agrees to become a priest and then a bishop.

to become a accountant you have to study 5 to 7 years

Its a post graduate medical certification. First you need to become a medical doctor, GP. Then you take further study to become a psychiatrist.

Psychology because it involves the study of the human mind, brain, and behavior. A psychiatrist is a medical doctor so you would have to take a pre-med course.

They are both four year programs of study. However, a psychiatrist is a medical doctor, thus, there will be an additional three or more years to complete the internship and residency requirements.

10 1/2 years. In Sweden - land of the free.

In order to become a psychiatrist, one has to finish an undergraduate degree. They then need to get a PHD.

you usually have to study for about 3-4 years

To become a psychiatrist one must first become a medical doctor.

where do i go to study to be a doctor, and what subjects do i have to do, and also how long does it take to study to be a adoctor.

If you want to be a psychiatrist, then you need to go to medical school.

study more and work hard

You do not need to study to become an actress. There are children actresses for example that get jobs just because they're good.

It could be helpfull, but is not essential.

A psychiatrist is essentially a medical doctor (M.D.) with training in Psychology. So be prepared to become an M.D. on the way. (A psychologist specializes in Psychology.)