How long does it take for your dog to get sick after eating chocolate?
Your dog weighs 65 pounds is 8 months old has a sensitive stomach and ate one milk chocolate M and M will she be okay?
While chocolate can be toxic in dogs, milk chocolate is less hazardous than dark chocolate and the amount of chocolate in a single M&M is small. Given that and the size of your dog, I think she'll be OK. See the related link. If she starts acting sick, not eating or vomiting, take her to be checked out by the Vet right away.
Yes it depends on the type of flower though. Flowers can be toxic to cats especially Lilies. It will take a couple days for your cat to actually get sick. (if they do get sick from eating the flower, not all cats get sick from them but most do.) If your cat is sick take him/her to the vet as soon as possible for the cat could get kidney or liver failure.
When a dog eats something different, sometimes it will upset his or her stomach, just as it would with us. I would worry about your dog getting tapewoms from eating the intestines of a deer. Best to deworm him for tapes after his tummy settles down. If he continues to be sick, take your pet to your Veterinarian for a check up. While he is sick, take all food and water away from him for…