How long does it take to get from colchester to tiptree?
I would say that it takes around 25 minutes to get from Colchester town centre to Tiptree, if you follow the Maldon Road.
1. Head east on High St toward George St 0.1 mi
2. Slight right at Queen St 108 ft
3. Turn right to stay on Queen St 0.2 mi
4. At St Botolph's Circus, take the 4th exit onto A134/Southway 0.5 mi
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto B1022/Maldon Rd Continue to follow B1022
Go through 1 roundabout8.7 mi
6. Turn left at B1023/Church Rd 0.3 mi