How long will it take before you can permenatly start work after getting a fiancee visa i read that you can work if you have a fiancee visa but you'll have to stop work when this visa expires?

After marriage, you may apply for an Employment Authorization Document (I-765), drivers license and social security card. All three will be needed to hold virtually any job in the U.S. Of course, it takes time for these applications and petitions to be processed. Therefore, generally speaking, factor in a waiting period of 3 - 6 months before you will actually be authorized to work in the U.S. after your marriage.