Number of alpha particles = (238-106)/4 = 32/4 = 8
Energy, various sub-atomic particles, a different element.
When a mineral spontaneously decays into subatomic particles, it has this property
53131I decays by beta- decay to 54131Xe.
When 210Pb decays by beta emission, the daughter nuclide is 210Bi.
An isotope can be produced if a nucleus gains a neutron or if one of the protons in its nucleus decays into a neutron and positron.
Thorium-225 decays (90% of it, that is) via alpha decay to radium-221.
The extremely dangerous Radon (my favorite element).
In physics, an alpha emitter is a radioactive substance which decays by emitting alpha particles.
83213Bi decays by alpha decay only 2.2% of the time. When it does, it decays to 81209Tl. The other 97.8% of the time, 83213Bi decays via beta- decay to 84213Po.
None. Though some particles have an extremely short life.
It decays into a new element.
No, radon is a chemical element. It decays primarily through alpha decay.
Yes, plutonium-239 emits alpha particles by decay.
It decays to 131 Xe (Xenon)
201 Hg 80