In the whole of the King James version
the word - another - appears 448 times, 214 of them in the New Testament
Of those, in 41 instances it is preceded immediately by the word "one" - in seveal instances it occurs more than once in one verse.
- Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
- Joh 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
- Joh 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
- Joh 15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.
- Act 19:38 Wherefore if Demetrius, and the craftsmen which are with him, have a matter against any man, the law is open, and there are deputies: let them implead one another.
- Rom 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)
- Rom 12:10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
- Rom 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
- Rom 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.
- Rom 15:7 Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.
- Rom 15:14 And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
- Rom 16:16 Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.
- 1 Cor 16:20 All the brethren greet you. Greet ye one another with an holy kiss.
- 2 Cor 13:12 Greet one another with an holy kiss.
- Gal 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
- Gal 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
- Eph 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
- Eph 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
- Col 3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
- Col 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
- 1 The 4:9 But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.
- 1 The 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
- 1 The 5:11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
- Tit 3:3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
- Heb 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
- Heb 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
- Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
- 1 Pet 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
- 1 Pet 5:14 Greet ye one another with a kiss of charity. Peace be with you all that are in Christ Jesus. Amen.
- 1 Joh 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
- 1 Joh 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
- 1 Joh 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
- 1 Joh 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
- 1 Joh 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
- 2 Joh 1:5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.
- Rev 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
Note that "one to another" and other instances have the words "one" and "another" separated by one other word.