How much do breast implants cost?
- I am getting mine done in Bogota.. Shorter flight, great surgeons, and their price are really low.
- I got mine done in Argentina... 450ccs, including transfers, hotel, and the best care ever it was around USD 4300.- pretty good... I love my new breasts!!!
- At least a few thousand dollars, when you include the surgeon's fees.
- You will need to ask the doctor to provide specific cost information before the surgery. Be sure to find out:
- What are the costs of getting breast implants (the implants, the anesthesia, the surgery, etc.)?
- What are the costs for follow-up visits?
- What are the costs for detecting or treating a complication, especially treatment that involves a reoperation, such as implant removal with or without replacement?
- What is the specific manufacturer warranty for the implants that you are gathering information on? Some people resource to medical tourism (planned trips to other countries that include medical interventions)
- Cosmetic surgery costs depend on the country, region and clinic, there is not a standard list of fees or regulated prices. It also depends much on what needs to be done, in your specific needs and in how you look now. Your best option to find out about pricing is to:
- Enter the name of the surgery you want to know about in a search engine
- Check the diverse options
- Contact the clinic or surgeon
- Obtain an estimate
- Contact who has had a similar surgery for some tips
- Always check with the local medical association if the surgeon is registered and with no negative remarks
- Many clinics will only provide a price if you are going physically to an examination. Others will provide you an estimate if you send some photos of the area to be corrected. Still others will provide a base pricing that may change drastically after a first examination.
- Do not consider any pricing more than a vague orientation until you have contacted your surgeon of choice in person. Only after physical examination a true estimate can be given.
- I don't know where you live but in the UK its about 44000 pounds. Done in Belgium - its all reputable and can be half the price
- My breast augmentation was $7200.00 and this was with a discount... My doctor was offering 15% off after the first of the year. This was only the doctor fee. If the procedure is taking place in a hospital.... then you will have the hospital fee and the anesthetic fee. I would not advise you to go to a doctor who does it in their facility. It is unsafe. Those doctors usually have the higher percentages in infection and other complications. Make sure you find out the total cost of everything. And do some shopping on doctors. Don't just pick the cheapest one. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR:)
- Thee cost of breast augmentation varies depends on implants type, size, incision, doctors location and doctor's reputation. It can start from $4000 and go up to $12,000 and more.
- I got a quote for 5,000 USD in Bulgaria with a very reputable cosmetic surgeon. Anything from tummy tucks to rhinoplasty can be priced out in different countries. What better than taking a vacation at the same time... recovery in a foreign country is also easier and less stressful!
- It costs anywhere from $3,000 - $8,000 in American dollars. It also depends on who your surgeon is (experience), the location (some areas are more expensive), and the procedure (how much larger, etc). In the U.S., Utah is well known for its affordability for cosmetic surgery. I am a plastic surgeon in Utah (Dr. York Yates) and my fee is in line with what you would see out here $4100. The cost certainly varies geographically.
- In Mexico you will pay around $3200 USD all included.
The cost of breast augmentation with implants ranges from £ 4500 to £ 6000 in the United Kingdom. Much depends on the type of breast implants used and some areas of the country may be more expensive to get the operation done than others. Typically prices are a little more expensive in the South. Check what aftercare package is being offered in the price , dont just focus on the cost of the actual surgery…
The price of breast enhancements will vary depending on the type of implant. There are 2 types; saline implants and silicone implants. Saline implants are slightly cheaper costing å£1000-å£1500 with silicone implants costing å£1500-å£2000. The price will also depend on the surgeon and the end look i.e. how big or small the breast are required to be.
The cost to remove breast implants is generally in the region of £ 2500. The operation is not cheap because you still require a general Anaesthetic and an overnight stay in hospital. The operation will cost more than this if you elect to have new implants put in at the same time. At the moment, there are many women having P.I.P breast implants removed. Most of them want new implants as they do not want…
Implants vary in price on the actual type of implant being purchased. Breast implants are the most expensive and range from $5 to 10 thousand dollars and are not covered by most insurance plans. Dental implants are typically $1000 to 3000 for a single tooth but can get much more expensive if major work is needed.
$3,694 for silicone breast implants. $3,308 for saline breast implants. Remember that like most things you buy, "you get what you pay for." Cheapest isn't necessarily always the best. If you're willing to spend a little more, chances are your implants will be better quality & the results will look better.