Best Answer

Average Cost per regulator is around $75 to $100 depending on the shop.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2010-10-29 11:57:54
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How much does it cost to replace a window regulater on a 2005 mercury grand marquis gs?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

How do you replace the window regulater on a 89 Cadillac deville?

how do you replace the window regulater on a 89 cadillac deville?

How do you replace the cables on a window of a 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis?

You have to replace a whole thing, not only a cable

How to replace window regulator 1998 expedition?

regulater is riveted in

Window regulator repair for 1997 mercury marquis?

how to take the door panel off of a 1997 mercury marquis

Where is the window squirter on a 1996 Mercury Marquis?

On a 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis the windshield washer squirter button is on the end of the turn signal lever

How do you replace the left rear electric window motor on a 1997 mercury marquis?

it's a complete kit. You can get one at a Junk Yard or from auto parts.

How do you replace the rear window lifters on a Mercury Villager?

Just use a flat head screw driver to pry it off.

Where can you find a window cables diagram on 1992 Mercury Grand Marquis?

It is called a window Regulator go on line and you will find a picture of it. I have replaced 3 on mine.

1993 mercury grand marquis power window off track?

My 93 Mercury's windows are off track. They stay on track until I manually push them up and they go off track. I have been told that you have to drill out the rivets that keep the window on track, adjust them, then replace the rivets with a bolt and nut.Could this be right?John

How do you get the window motor and gearbox out of a 1989 Mercury Grand Marquis?

The motors were installed with rivets at the factory. You need to use a drill and drill out the rivets to remove the motor. The replacement motors come with screws and bolts to replace the rivets.

What can you do when the keys are locked inside a 2005 mercury marquis and you do not have the keyless entry code?

1. Call a Locksmith or 2. Break the window.


Need to know what's wrong with it. More info please.

People also asked