How much is minecraft the game on the computer to play?
Minecraft is a one time purchase of 19.99 euros and is available on minecrafts website as well as some other websites not owned by mojang
Play the game
Yes, actually minecraft first came out on computer
you have to be a modder i believe
There is a game called Terraria.
You can't play minecraft alpha 1.2.6. You can currently play minecraft beta 1.8 if you buy the game for $21.95 and then play it in the browser or download it to your computer and play it in an application. Alpha 1.2.6 is long gone, and it is not able to be found anywhere, as far as I know.
minecraft is really fun i play it all the time www.minecraft.net
you canoot if it is minecraft pe cause pe means pocket edition , but yes you can play minecraft on the computer
The only way to play the full Minecraft game is to buy it and download it off the official websites. The cracked versions are illegal and could potentially harm your computer.
Minecraft is a onetime Purchase not every game is a pay to play... pay to play meaning you pay per month to play.
no you can not
It is free to make an account on the Minecraft website, but you have to pay to play the game.
You have two options to be able to play Minecraft on your computer, aside from meeting the system requirements for MC to work on your machine. 1) Play the game from the Minecraft website. This requires Java installed on your computer and an internet browser with Java enabled. 2) Use the downloadable client to play Minecraft from your computer's desktop. Does not require Java to play, nor does it involve using an internet browser.
The best way is to use fraps.Alot of minecraft commentators use it.
No you can't but it is the same exact thing as minecraft. Also, minecraft is much better because you can install mods.
The Minecraft launcher needs to go online to download the game the first time you log in on any given computer. After that, you can play Minecraft on that computer without being connected to the Internet. Multiplayer won't work offline, though. If a new version of Minecraft is released, you must go online to download the update. You can still play the old version offline before you do this.
It is up to you... Minecraft, WoW, LoL, Hon, Maplestory, Dragon Nest, you name it.
Minecraft is all about the account you made, you can log into that account on any computer, you are not forced to play it only on the computer that you purchased it on.
Mojang does not sell previous versions of Minecraft. If you have a Minecraft account, download a mod which allows you to play previous versions of the game.
"If you play Minecraft on "In Browser" mode on Minecraft.net or if you Download from Minecraft.net you will not get a virus! If you Play/Download the game from anywhere else there is a 99.9% chance you WILL get a virus and a 0.1% chance you won't get a virus!
Minecraft currently costs $21.95. It is 25% off while in beta, so be sure to get it soon. The game is a onetime payment, not a "Pay-to-Play".
To play realms with the game minecraft, you have to learn from the manual.
Yes. Minecraft Classic is free to play in browser, but Minecraft Alpha (and soon Beta) you need to pay 9.95 Euros (currently until Oct. 30, 2010, when it will change to 20 Euros) to buy the game. You can then either play in browser, or you can download it and play it directly off your computer.
yes you can play you're minecraft on ANY computer but it will not save any of you're worlds on other computers
obviously its amazing for ur computer if u play minecraft ur the best! :D
How do you play Minecraft on your browser if your logged in and already downloaded it on another computer?
you just have to download it on the computer you want that minecraft to be
Yes, simply download it from the minecraft website.
because if you don't move your mouse often your computer goes to sleep to save power or because you have a bad computer and minecraft costs too much CPU [proccesor] usage so your computer goes to screen saver to prevent burning
Depends on the performance capabilities of your apple computer. Apple computers are not high performance generally however it does not take a whole lot to play minecraft its a pretty low graphics standard of game.
If you have downloaded minecraft launcher without buying the game, unfortunately you can not plat the game, you must buy the game first then you can play minecraft The new minecraft is currently in beta, but you can pay to play beta. The old mine craft is free. You can find it by going to Minecraft's website.
Not at all! All you need is the game and you can jump right in and play.
According to the official Minecraft site, you have to purchase the game to play it.
Visit the Minecraft website, you can play the free demo version, or Minecraft classic from there.
If you can get the Minecraft demo to run on your PC it is very likely you will be able to play the full game. The more things happening in the surrounding areas will have a larger impact on your computer.
Yes you can, but you need to download minecraft for macs
What you have to do is go into the game and press play at the menu. Congratulations you are now playing a mini game of minecraft!
A game called Eden it is a game like minecraft except you play like in creative mode in minecraft
Typically, Minecraft usually uses 300MB + RAM - Usually about 600MB, but it is automatically allocated up to 900MB RAM (if your computer can handle that). Basically, the more RAM you have, the better Minecraft will run.
Play a game similar to Minecraft called Blockland.
if it is a computer
Sorta. You can play minecraft PE, but it doesn't have as much stuff as the computer version. For an example, there are no wolves, you can't get pets,no mods, no jungles,(I want jungles on PE) no seemingly infinite land, and not as much animal. Don't get discouraged. Mine craft PE is just as good.
you cant play agame in planet minecraft you can post in the forums download minecraft maps, post your minecraft maps, and change or post skins
you can play minecraft on any computer/laptop. It may be slow on old or slow computers, but you can still play it. Keep in mind minecraft takes up a lot of space on your hard drive
The regular download as of Minecraft 1.8 is the Beta Minecraft. The last Minecraft update I believe will be the "Final" product and official game and no longer be a game in Beta.
Actually you only need a computer with a good graphic card. You also need to be connected to the internet to download the game, but after you have logged in once, you don't need to be online to play.
If it where possible i would say yes, it could be if you have a super fast computer.
You don't get Minecraft on any computer you have to buy it. It will play on any computer made in the last few years. Mac or Windows.
I had this problem a long time ago. If you have the mac computer then in the top, right hand corner there is a search button. Search Mine craft and if you have not installed it then instal the game. Once you have installed the game click on it and play.
You go to Minecraft.net to play the classic version, the demo, and view your profile, browse and buy minecraft merchandise, play full version( if you have a premuim account, download Minecraft to your computer, download the server to your computer, and other stuff.
You need a password, it's the same password as your Mojang or Minecraft account.
It is free to download but can't play online on minecraft No, pay for it or you will get scammed/virus.