Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2009-10-13 11:10:38

I think you mean an exploded view? You may be able to get one through the parts department of a Ford dealership. You may find one in the library if they have a manual there. can provide one at a cost.

AnswerAutozone's FREE Repair Guide has lots of photos and illustrations.

See "Related Questions" below for more

Related Questions

Intake gasket leaking on the inside of engine.

do you have a engine diagram for a 1994 grandam focusing on water outlet restrictor

It can allow water to mix with the engine oil and destroy the engine.

intake manifold gasket,head gasket,cracked head,cracked block. was it overheated? was cold water added to hot engine?

Water in the oil is a telltale sign of leaking cylinder head gasket.

There is a diagram above this question. Otherwise use an internet search engine to search for "Water Cycle".

You possibly have a leak in the cylinder head gasket.You possibly have a leak in the head gasket.

The head gasket is gone and water or coolant has mixed with the engine oil. Replacing the head gasket is no big deal.

Blown head gasket or cracked head.

Water belongs in an engine. Now if you mean if there is water in the oil in an engine, this may mean that you have a blown head gasket. This needs repair before you drive the vehicle or it can do serious damage to the engine.

The head gasket is a seal between the upper and lower halves of an engine. The seal runs between several channels within the engine block that segment water and oil... If you have blown a head gasket, your engine is either blowing white smoke from the exaust - meaning the seal has allowed water and oil to mix; Or you are venting either water, or oil, from the actual seal (gasket) - In any event, you have to take the top-half of the engine off, and replace the gasket. Depending on how much your vehicle is worth, this may or may not be a worth-while effort.

Usually when the cylinder head gasket is blown (broken or damaged). It cannot be repaired but has to be replaced with a new head gasket.

Just look at your engine oil and you can tell, if it looks milky there is water getting into the oil and that's the sign of a blown intake gasket or head gasket.

It is not good. Your head gasket has holes for the oil and water passages in the engine. You may have deprived your engine of oil or coolant and this may shortened the life of your engine.

please show me a diagram of a water pump on the engine of a Chevy venture 2003

No. There would be a gasket between the head and the block, though.

The MOST COMMON PROBLEM with that engine is that the intake manifold gasket BLOWS / LEAKS water into the engine crankcase and mixes with the oil. Replace the intake gasket and FLUSH The engine oil and change the oil filter SEVERAL TIMES Untill engine cleans up.

Cracked Engine Block or blown head gasket.

The engine overheating, or a faulty gasket, or problems with hot spots in the engine.

If you're noticing oil mixing with coolant, possibly a bad intake gasket or head gasket.

you have a blown head gasket water is getting in to the engine oil

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.