How to sell a condo when association is delinquent?

You don't describe how your 'association is delinquent', so it's difficult to answer your question precisely.

However, if the board is in violation of the governing documents, non-board member owners must gather to remedy the situation, potentially by electing a new board.

The 'new' board needs the advice of counsel to determine how to recover from the actions or inactions of the delinquent association.

Once a remedy is in place, selling your unit should be easier, since the issues have been identified and the new board is working toward a resolution.

If there is no action on the part of owners to rectify association delinquencies, then selling your unit must include disclosing the issues to any potential buyer.