Auto Loans and Financing
Personal Finance
Money Management

How would you get a loan if you are a minor and both of your parents have bad credit?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-15 19:16:19
2015-07-15 19:16:19

Either find another person with GOOD credit to co-sign for you OR go to a BHPH (tote-a-note) lot.


Related Questions

emotional bond minor child has with both parents financial stability of both parents normally a child would be left in the environment most familiar to them

you are allowed with parents concent and the minor must be at least 16 (both parents concent) but it is still illegal to have S#@ with a minor

Yes. Both parents are legally responsible for he support of their minor child[ren].

In accordance to Illinois law, no. As a 17-year-old, she would still be considered a minor, and couldn't move in with you without the consent of both her parents and yours (This is assuming you are a minor as well. If not, only her parents's consent is needed).

Yes. if the custodial parent can not take care of the minor the non-custodial have first dibs.

If BOTH parents consent (in writing) to the court then the minor CAN get married.

Yes, when you are 16-18 the presence and signatures of both parents are required.

You need a notarized note from both parents to consent the unaccompanied minor for travel. Without one, the minor will be denied entry.

== == You can't. At age 16 you are considered a MINOR in both Canada and the USA, and you would have to have the written permission of BOTH of your Parents, and that permission would have also be NOTARIZED by a lawyer.

What exactly do you mean by "individually"? Assuming you're asking about a US passport: Minors are required to have their own individual passports, but a minor must apply in person with both parents/guardians; they can't get a passport without both parents knowing about it and approving of it.

If both of your parents have Type A blood, the blood of you and your siblings can be A or O.

Yes, through a motion to the court in the jurisdiction of the child's residence. It will be up to the judge to determine if this would be in the best interest of the child.

If the minors are under 17, they must have both parents. If they are over 17 but not over 21, they just need the signature of the parent with Custoday over the minor.

It does depend on a lot of things, where you are, how old you are, whether you have any children etc. If your custodial parents are your legal guardians then their consent should be taken as parents would be, but to determine the law more information would need to be provided. Yes if the consenting parent is the one who holds full legal custody of the minor who wishes to marry. If his or her parents hold any form of joint custody then both parents must consent to the marriage.

In the case of the marriage of a minor, both parents must attend in person and sign their consent if the parents are married. If the parents are not married only one parent has sole custody that parent must attend in person and sign their consent. In the case of joint legal custody both must consent.

If both parents have custody then both parents must agree to any action taken by their minor child. However, this would most likely be treated as a family matter rather than a legal issue.

It can be both. A student can take psychology as either a major or a minor.It can be both. A student can take psychology as either a major or a minor.It can be both. A student can take psychology as either a major or a minor.It can be both. A student can take psychology as either a major or a minor.It can be both. A student can take psychology as either a major or a minor.It can be both. A student can take psychology as either a major or a minor.

Both parents can be anything other than both AB.

No, it is not illegal. The 17 year old is him or herself a minor and therefore not in violation of laws which would prohibit adults from engaging in sex with minors.

what you are asking is if both parents have to sign or not. Call your county courthouse and ask them. If both have to sign, you can pick up the form and take it home. If you are pregnant and 16 (the person who asked the other question)_ and only one of your parents will sign, then if TN requires both parents to sign, your Mom could sign your Dad's name, because it's unlikely that your Dad would sue your Mom in a lawsuit for signing his name.

Yes, both parents are obligated to financially suppor their minor child. The court will order the support to be paid to the person who has legally custody of the minor child. If there is no legal custody in place, the court will decide who should retain such and both parents will be ordered to pay accordingly.

The legal definition of a emancipation of a minor is the ability of said minor to live independently of adult involvement which would include both parents whether or not they reside in the same household. The state of Oklahoma does not have grounds nor procedure for the emancipation of a minor. The court does have the means to grant confirmation of majority rights, which allows a minor to enter into legal contracts. This generally refers to a minor who is in the entertainment industry or something similar. However this action is seldom granted, usually in such cases the court will appoint a conservator, rather than an age majority decree.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.