Car Buying
Auto Loans and Financing

I Put three hundred dollars on a car decided not to buy it with a dealer no agreement or papers were signed will not give money back?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-06-27 00:47:29

You can take him to samll claims court and say that you assumed

it was a refundable deposit, and he'll say that it was a

non-refundable security. A judge will flip a coin an decide to

believe one of you. Either way, you've learned that when it comes

to money, never assume anything.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.