Asked in

I already took computer programming at strayer college in fairfax VA and Washington DC and I would like to retrieve my grade would you help me please and?


User Avatar
Wiki User
March 02, 2008 8:27PM

Excuse me if I misunderstood your question but grades are posted on the student/class website under "gradebook", the student advisor, staff is always quick to help me out so if I need help doing something I just call them up. If your talking about getting a transcript for transferring or something like this than just contact the campus you go to and they'll know what you need to do. You can fill out a transcript form and they can fax it for you.