I am LLB and working as a lawyer India can I do a law job in the US?

You can certainly work as a clerk or paralegal in the US, but to be a lawyer, you will have to be admitted to the bar in some state. The requirements vary from state to state, but most want a law degree from an accredited school in the US as well as passing the bar exam for that state.