Law & Legal Issues
Teen Dating
Preteen Relationships
Adjectives and Articles

I am on a J 1 work visa in california.I like to stay here longer legal. because i have a girl friend now and the money is good here. I work now for a German Mercedes Specialist.My visa expire soon.thx?

User Avatar
Wiki User
November 01, 2007 11:04PM

can i meet with any girl want marrid with mee for i can travel to german??

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.