Cars & Vehicles
Auto Loans and Financing
Banks and Financial Institutions

I refinanced my car through a Credit Union with a California title I now live in Kentucky how does the credit Union transfer this?



User Avatar
Wiki User

The credit union will process all the necessary paperwork for you, they will be collecting all needed fees from you like the transfer fee, title fee and such, which is probably a lot cheaper than in California. You should receive your new registration in the mail within a month or sooner, depending on how quick the licensing is in your new state.