I was attacked at work by a resident im a carer and one of my double teeth got knocked out I cant afford the dentist bill so as it was an incident at work can i get work to pay for my treatment?

They should have accident and liability insurance that will cover repair of your teeth. If not check into a dental college, they perform work for free. Dental college students perform dental work on patients for free and they are supervising by a licensed dentist the entire time.