Apartments and Home Rentals

If I am renting an apartment and it floods multiple times due to a faulty drain outside of the apartment what are my responsibilities and what are my landlord's?


Wiki User

Your lease should answer all of these questions. The landlord should take care of what is theirs (carpets, drywall, etc.) They will not cover the contents of your apartment. This is why you should always get renters insurance!