If I have a judgment lien and and have paid it in full what is that called?

Paying a judgment lien in full is generally considered to be a "satisfaction of judgment". Terminology may differ from one state to another based on its laws and customs. In New Jersey, the holder of a judgment that is paid in full must give the debtor a document entitled "Warrant of Satisfaction of Judgment". The debtor sends this document to the state office where judgments are docketed so that the judgment can be listed as paid and the judgment lien removed.