Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2013-04-25 14:57:28

my son is on my auto insurance policy but he has moved to Florida and I live in Michigan. Can he still be covered on my auto policy if he now lives in florida?

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

Ask your insurance company. It is likely that you parents will need to be the owners.

It depends, I am 20 and still on my parents insurance, But i am also a full time student. I also have to say that I am still living in my parents home.

Most likely no, but still check your specific policy and the rules in the state you live in.

No according to the law (which may be different from state to state) The uninsured motorist is always at fault

State Farm offers young driver and student car insurance providing low rates and discounts. In several states college students are actually still covered by their parents insurance polices but if a student isn't covered by their parents or wishes to get their own they can get a quote and apply online at State Farm.

Once you're married, you're legally considered an emancipated adult and would not be covered by your parents' insurance. You would be covered by your spouse's insurance.

If you are still listed on their policy, yes.

Look at your bill. If it shows your address in the state that you currently reside in, then that will tell you what state you are insured in. You can still drive to whatever state you want and still be covered. If you move to another state then you must get a new insurance policy in that state. It is illegal to have insurance in another state and not live in it.

Insurance is overseen by individual states. If your parents have your car insured in Michigan and you are now living in another state with your car, say California, you will need to get a California auto policy, and drop the Michigan one.

i am giving my parents a car i am still paying for the car can they get insurance without me

you have to have a car for getting a car insurance No, you can be driving your parents car & be on their policy, therefore you are still insured

There is no insurance company in existence that has a name that begins with "Buckingham". Contact your state insurance regulator and ask if an insurance company by that name has every been registered in your state.

No. If you're married, you're emancipated, and you're on your own.

State farm is an excellent insurance company that offers insurance on unemployment. There is not much other information on the subject on the first page, but State Farm is still a great provider.

You should check with an Insurance Agent or an Attorney that does business in your area. The rules vary from state to state.

If you have poor credit you can still become an insurance agent. To become an insurance agent you have to study and pass your state tests.

As long as you are still attending school, most health insurances will let you remain on your parents plan.

Your birth control purchase might still show up on your parent's insurance explanation of benefits depending on how far along the filling of the prescription went before it was canceled. Hopefully your parents will understand that you are being responsible in purchasing birth control.

Currently there is no age limit to apply for Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance. There are age limits for minors who are still on their parents insurance.

Usually not. Your kid, while still in school, will probably consider your home his primary residence. Generally, insurance companies do, too. In your case, in particular, being in the same state makes it highly unlikely that your carrier will base your rates on two separate residences. The above answer is incorrect, the majority of insurance companies will rate the Kid at the address of the school if in the same State as the parents. It is'nt based on where the kid thinks his primary residence is. If the kid is going to be going to school -out of state- then the insurance company will use the parents address as the rating address

Old enough to legally drive is old enough to buy auto insurance. i still a minor you will be required to have your parents countersign the application

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.