Children and the Law
Naked Brothers Band
John Lennon

If a 16 year old child lives with his mother in New York but wants to live with his father also in New York what steps need to be taken?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2012-05-14 13:38:36

You are not allowed to decide this for yourself until you are 18

so you need your parents permission and they will have to go to

court and have the custody agreement changed.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.