If a couple from Moldova in the United States on work visas have a child while in the United States would they all become US citizens?

no only the child can be a naturalized citizen because it is born within the united states and u were not born here so you still have to rely on your visas. no, only the child who has been born on United States soil Answer Yes, because they were born on US soil and according to the Supreme Court, any child that is born in the US can have nationality. Even to foreign parents. Talk to an immigration attorney. Now, just because you have a child that is American, don't think that will give you a right to stay. Your child can stay but that won't give you the right to stay. It gets complicated and that is why you may need to talk to an immigration attorney who does work pro bono