Children and the Law
Child Support

If a father has the right to joint custody but mother will now allow visits what can the father do if he is paying child support on a regular basis?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-05-16 18:15:43

Go to the "Clerk of Court" office in your city and ask them how

to file a complaint with the court. You can probably handle it

yourself without hiring an attourny

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.