If a girl is 16 and pregnant and the boy is 21 where can they go to get married without parental consent?

I know in Maryland, if you are 16 or 17 and are pregnant or already have a child, you can get married without your parents' consent. You just have to get a note from your doctor stating that you are in fact pregnant, or your child's birth certificate. I don;t know where you live, but Good Luck.